My Pics

My Pics
It's all about ME ( n' my friends)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Tree Presentations

After listen to all of my classmates’ presentations, I think that although all of us are the same, studying at AIS, we all have different backgrounds, histories, families and cultures, that’s make us really different from each others. At first when I was thinking about how I would present my family tree, I couldn’t think of many different ways to present it. But when I listen and watch my classmates present, I think their ways are very cool, creative and they had lots of information about their family trees. I learned lots of things that I didn’t know about my friends through their presentations.
I also noticed that in some of Vietnamese holidays, we all do the same things, like have a meal with our family members and visits each other. But we also have little differences, each family do it different ways. 
When I was talking to my dad about our history, I realized that there are some parts of our family history my dad doesn’t know. I needed to talk to my grandma, but I couldn’t because her house is really far away. Before that I thought talking to my grandma about our history would be a waste of time, but I was wrong, I should have spent more time talking to her, I could understand more. Through my family history, I also know more about Vietnam history, which I didn’t have a chance to learn more because I’m studying at AIS. I think it’s a great chance for us to know more about each others in a different way.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I talked to a lot of people in your family :D I barely talked to anyone. xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand what you mean????? you talked to my family???? When???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that we are in the same culture. and i also agree about how people present their own presentations, with their own cool personalities. But what had you really studies from these special presentations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need you to change either the background image or the font. It is too difficult to read at the moment. Also, you still need to change the language settings from Vietnamese to English.

    ReplyDelete